Wednesday, May 27, 2009

engaged

was caught off guard, to say the least.


there had been days when i've been a bit impatient with how things are going with our relationship. several times, Z would make playful references to our married life, but the proposal never came. i mean, honestly. i went halfway around the world to meet his family (and i fell in love with them) check that. what do you think is next?

maybe it is too romantic to ask for, but i do want to be proposed to.

i was never asked the first time. look at how that one ended.

this time i want it to be real. i want to be asked the question. i want a ring. it does not have to be a huge ___ diamond ring, but a simple ring that symbolizes his intentions and feelings.

i got that on memorial day. romantic my prdelka, it may not be hollywood romantic, but for me, it was sweet the way it was.


i thank you God, for being so good to me, because yesterday, you answered my prayers.

Z had something romantic in mind, but being that I was sick, it sort of messed up his grand scheme of proposing to me.

but it came, and i would not have it any other way

No comments: