Friday, January 1, 2010

day 1

it's 10:10 pm on the first day of 2010. happy new year. this friday i am sitting on my couch, watching law and order SVU and trying to digest the other half of my yummy late lunch shared with friends.

i would say it would almost be perfect if hubby is sitting next to me giving me a foot massage as i blog away, or maybe just quietly watching from the other side of the couch, but oh well. as rookies in the marriage game, we both have a lot to learn. and tomorrow, we get to spend our first weekend of the new year.

blogging-wise, my 2009 was not as productive. this is not for lack of subjects and events to blog about. au contraire. 2009 was brimming with good stuff, and exciting events.

the most exciting and fulfilling of which was finding a church was set the stage for spiritual growth, meeting friends who feel like family, and the place where i exchanged vows with my love.

before my fingers go on strike from the mush of that last sentence, i'm going to log off and give my full attention to my tv.

see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

bananaducky said...

here's to more blog posts in "from the bennu's ashes." cheers!