Sunday, July 22, 2007

dreaming series 4

i was sitting with you on top of my great grandmother's toyota corona. the car was in the garage of my ancestral home in downtown los banos. it was demolished a long time ago,now a strip mall.

i knew that we were in our present age despite the very old and forgotten setting. at one time in my dream i was wearing that transformers t-shirt i got right after i saw the movie last weekend. i know that somehow it was the present because i wore my hair long and i was hiding my tattoo from you.

i was asking you how your trip was. you told me stories like you used to. we stole a few kisses in between stories.


i woke up with a start. the tears came again. hot and searing.


a few minutes after this, you texted me.

you just back from the philippines, you said. thought you'd let me know.

1 comment:

Jet said...

Hey Jane! Well here I am and thank you for the invite.

As for the dream... hopefully, they will come progressively rare and far between in time.

As for the name of your blog, one of these days you will have to tell me why it is so, in private if you prefer, because I have a feeling it's a name that's been thoroughly thought of and probably and allusion (if that's a word) I'd like to be told about rather than guess. :D