Friday, November 9, 2007

dreaming series 6

music : bruised but not broken by joss stone

i was walking under the NRW station in 30th avenue in queens. he showed up from behind wearing a brown and blue plaid pajamas and a dark blue hoodie. i did not recognize him 'til his face came close to mine.

then all of a sudden we were in my car. he gave me a cd portfolio of all the cds i had. i played one in my car. i noticed that he had a faux mohawk on. i did not remember what he said, nor was my dreaming self paying attention to him. my mind was somewhere else.

in the next scene he was sad. i did not know what i said, but i remember feeling so distant from this man. what was it about him that made me love him? i looked at his face and it was a face of a stranger that i saw. he is this man but i do not know this man anymore.

i woke up. it's 6 am today.

no tears.

a shrug.

i said my morning prayers and thanked Him that this man haunts me in my dreams
no longer.

let the N train's sliding doors close now.
i pray that he reaches his destination, bacause i've arrived at mine.

and i'm staying.

No comments: