Monday, February 9, 2009

jane's shopping spree, and my weekend of sorts.

< despite starting week1 of my Digital Media and Educational Applications class this month, the weekend proved to be a great one. Of course the sunny weather and a slightly less cold temperature helped in pepping up the weekend in the jersey area.

i tortured as usual. we're learning about africa these days. i can't complain because i never really had the chance to study much about african nations in school. social studies has been my strongest subject in school so it was a treat for me to study with V.

after almost a three hour session, i went to the gym to sweat it out a bit.

the good news is, i'm starting to make my way back into my old clothes again. gaining those pounds over the last month, i couldn't even button my pants! now they fit better, but i still have quite a belly and some fat that can and should be melted off.


i need a whole new post about the gym. one day soon i will.

anyway, so, i spent an hour and a half in the gym. according to the machines i burned a total of about 500 calories, so it worked for me. i used the stairmaster, "climbed" 33 floors (that's about 15 minutes). then i burned about 300 calories on the cardio- elliptical machines for another 30 minutes. took a shower, got another cup of coffee and went to the mall.

well, i had a fabulous time there and i scored me some colorful tops ready for spring. i also got me a pair of purple skinny jeans jeans : $13.50


i can't wait to have it hemmed and wear it. i also treated myself to a new silky night gown. in silk leopard print. fierce.

floral top : $ 19.80

slip set : $ 14. 80



this is jane's doing.

all these goodies i scored at forever 21, by the way.

since i was having a ball already, i went to Macy's' and got some cute intimate wear. and a corset. which i'm wearing now.

let me tell you. it makes a big difference. somehow i enjoyed walking the hallways today. tee-hee.

i went shopping again on sunday, but at a different mall. i suppose i was too tired to even bother looking for clothes so i ended up with just three items from H&M. a couple of cotton knit sweaters and a printed long sleeved top.

after this, i went home and did my homework like a good student should.

i can't wait to wear my new clothes!




1 comment:

pinkfish said...

Hmmmm parang I want to hit Zara later..