Friday, July 24, 2009

scales starting to grow...

this has been a stressful month for me. classwork in grad school is much more demanding and can get frustrating sometimes. my stress levels with grad school and wedding planning has driven me to sabotage my figure. today is the first day that i am cake free. for the last month i have been stuffing myself with red velvet cupcakes. i am happy to say tha i have been good with non-smoking.

work, at summer camp is just wonderful. i love what i do. last session i taught a mythology and heroes class. we ended the course with a final smackdown where my kids got to battle each other as their custom made super heroes.
for this session i am facilitating a newspaper writing class, and a comic book writing class. i am always surprised and amused by my kids' creativity and smarts. it never gets dull with kids around.


this week too i have picked up the neil gaiman book i have forgotten to read. The graveyard book is another spine tingling bite your nails i want my mommy kind of book.


tomorow, i go with my girls to fit and try on some bridesmaids dresses. wish us luck.

No comments: