Monday, October 20, 2008

another early monday

and so i survived week 3 of my first month in grad school. i have 2 more porjects due this week and one group project.  

yesterday i had my first group webconference where i saw a groupmate from japan, philly and dallas.   sweet.

last week too, slim and celebrated our first anniversary.  wow, we were both stumped when we realized that it has been a year since we first met.  tomorrow is the anniversary of our first date.

slim's been a great help for me last week.  i was down with fever, and he played my nurse.  he also optimized my boo so he's up and running like new.  he's got a new toy, the Asus Eee.  He might exchange it for a better model.

Anyway, it's monday again.  Here's to another week of learning, teaching, cramming, wrting bs, torturing my adorable kids and doing it all over again.



No comments: