Sunday, October 12, 2008

busy as a bee

  i know i'm gonna be crazy busy.  there had been moments this week when i wanted to to run to 7/11 and buy a pack of ciggys, but  i didn't and just chew gum.  for the most part, my jaws hurt and i've gotten gas.  oh well.  

 stress my eye.


  in other news, i had a de javu experience as i frantically tried to beat the deadline for my project in grad school this week.  the deadline was 11:45pm, and as i clicked "send" at 8:30 pm, i yelled my relief and did the dance of joy.

  i'll do better this week.  matter of fact, i'll get started on my reading after this post.

   i had my first classroom observation last week. dunno what my vice principal thought because i have not gotten his feedback yet.

   it's a sweet and happy feeling to be fed a home cooked dinner and breakfast, no matter how simple the dish may be.

   Z is now fond of pork adobo, pineapple chicken and milo chocolate milk.

  i love jolt cola.

 
    

No comments: