Wednesday, September 10, 2008

now I know my ABC...

it's day 3 of season 11 titser, titser : the adventures and ms. adventures of ms. baril.

s
o far, i love my classes. love the schedule. love my students. i have three classes straight from 1st to 3rd period, prep and lunch break from 10:40- 1:00 pm and then two classes from 1:00-2:50. number of students so far : 8,4,6,4 and 3. wow, pwede ba itong itaya sa lotto?

i feel excited to plan activities for my classes and hopefully we can all have meaningful experiences in class.

the name change is still a bit strange for most of my students. a couple of them complained that now that they know how to pronounce my former name, i changed it to my maiden name. most of them couldn't get my name right -- they call me ms. ba-rul. or ms. ba-reel accent of the first syllable.

oh well, some of them settled for ms. b.

as for my former students, they been trickling down my room one by one, asking how i've been and how they miss making me angry. gush. i can really feel the love.

it's almost 6 am and i'm already dressed and made-up.

it this doesn't tell you i'm excited, i dunno what will.

my show starts at 8:10. i've got time to kill...

1 comment:

Panaderos said...

Best of luck, Ms. B! :) Kumusta ka na?