Thursday, December 27, 2007

back with a vengeance -- the return of the shoewhore

music : back on the chain gang by the pretenders

yesterday, armed with a medium cup of vanilla late from dunkin donuts, i braved the local streets of jersey to make my way to after christmas shopping. i have been good the past three months, with no money to spare and all, but i treated myself to new work shoes in celebration of my new job.( as if shoewhore needs any reason to buy a pair of fab shoes)

it saddens me that i no longer have benefits from a swanky shoe store, but there are still fab shoes everywhere. lookit my loot! i've been a bad girl, shoewhore took home three pairs yesterday ... enjoy!



this yummy number from report shoes, i got from macy's for $35. it's soft, comfy, and just the right height. perfect for dresses and slacks.





this flat number i got from steve madden. i really like gray shoes lately, and a nice flat pair is the ticket for jeans and black pants. i ended up paying $20 for this pair because it was buy one get one half off.

and this, fellow shoe lovers,is the crown jewel. a fabulous wedge in mustard. so cute!!! this was quite pricey for me,$80, but i gotta have it. it's super comfy and super cute on my negrita feet. great on dark wash bootcut jeans and chocolate brown chinos. i can't wait to wear it to school.





yun lang tengks.

2 comments:

pinkfish said...

Welcome back!!!! I love love love your new babies esp the flats..I like that it has a wee bit of a heel not entirely flat : )

Iggy said...

aylavhet!