Saturday, December 29, 2007

inday mode

music: L A M B by Gwen Stefani


it's a sunny saturday noon, i'm still knee deep in cleaning up ze apartment. it never ceases to amaze how much mess i can make in a very short amount of time. add to that my ADD, and of course a one hour task can stretch for half the day. i honestly do not know which parent to blame for my overactive and often distracted mind. no matter, too late now, just imagine tasmanian devil trying to clean up while leaving a trail of mess in the process.

twisted, i tell ya.

it's a good thing i've got rockin' sounds to keep me company. gwen is the best music for cleaning up, so um yeah, i look like an idiot with my swiffer duster in one hand and the vacuum on the other, shimmying around the apartment in my curious george pajamas. goofy goofy goofy. thank goodness i got rid of my scooby doo fuzzy slippers.

okay, back to work.

1 comment:

R Panaderos said...

Happy New Year, Jane. I wish you all the best in the coming year.