Wednesday, January 23, 2008

chill

took the day off yesterday and basically chilled at home with C. in the afternoon, we went to Costco and checked out stuff that we would like to send our respective families. it was a mundane task, but it was very enjoyable browsing down aisles and aisles of stuff.

i was treated to breakfast yesterday. i liked it a lot. i forgot what C calls it in czech, but it's something like french toast only it's not sweet at all.

my weekend in AC clarified a few things for me. i still can't believe i am where i am now. Thank you God for all my blessings.

on a lighter note, here's my cute shirt of the moment. just like bang and blame, i have a thing for cute tees, and this is perfect for me. tee-hee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! saan yan, jop? gusto ko din dyan! ang daming books! weeeeeee!

Panaderos said...

Huwag kang magulo, Mari. Pag maraming books eh di bookstore o kaya library. Hindi mo ba alam iyan? Hehehe :P

Hi Jane. I haven't been here in a while. I just stopped by to say hi and wish you well. I hope everything's been well with you.

Iggy said...

Eye love it! :)

jane said...

mari -- sa apartment ko yan mari. sight mo ba ang mga graphic novels ko? yan ang kayamanan ko eh, aside from shoes. kaya lang di pwedeng isangla ang mga libro ko.

hi ms. baker! things have been very good with me, ikaw kumusta? o baka naman gusto mong magkita tayo sa mata one of these days?

iggers!!! cuteness di ba? gusto ko ngang bumili pa ng 3 para pwede kong isuot halos araw araw.

Panaderos said...

Hi Jane,

It's a little warmer today, Sunday. Nice break from the cold.

I hope you won't mind if I link to your site from my blog. Take care.