Friday, March 28, 2008

march madness....

my ass.

background music: cigarettes and chocolate milk by rufus wainwright

i'm pissed. can't you tell? it's a friday afternoon and nobody wants to go out with me. what a loser.

but i'm not really pissed about that, i'm pissed about my observation.
rather, my observation that never was. my principal got stuck in traffic so he was not able to make to my class. it sucks, yeah? major. like hoover vacuum sucks.
okay, i really can't blame him. it was not his fault, but working in a special ed class, it really takes a lot of effort to plan a lesson. the worst part is, i was told that he will just "pop in" anytime between next and the week after next in one of my classes. great. i might as well put on a banner that says "welcome to the jungle."

and oh, my taxes are still undone.

and oh, my laundry is still unwashed.

and the monster book is still sitting on its fugly ass.

and oh, Xman wants to get together this weekend to discuss the big D.

i just want to eat 10 sticks of isaw right now.

seriously.

or maybe a big fat slice or steaming puto binan.

okay, enough whining.

i went to the middle school this morning to have face time with my former principal. i heard that one of the senior staff has turned in her resignation so I went there to see if i can have my old job back.

technically my former principal's hands are tied with certain issues and is unsure if he can call the shots for next school year because he might be be transferred to my current school. noo-ni-noo-ni-noo.

honestly, i want to go back to my old school.

i want my game back.

but that's a whole other post.

meanwhile i am very happy to discover hulu since i am one of the few americans who do not have tv service. i am so excited to note that they have heroes in their website. i missed that show.

but wait there's more... there's also astroboy... scree!!!!

okay, i'm going to take a shower now and be a good girl.

and eat a big fat pint of haagen daz green tea ice cream.

yeah baby.





2 comments:

Panaderos said...

Sorry to hear that the observation didn't push through as scheduled. It does suck when you're all prepared and then you find that it's been postponed.

Don't worry. Don't let it get you down. Things will work out in the end. You'll pull through.

Regarding puto binan, saan ka nakakabili niyan? I LOVE puto binan! And question #2, mayroon palang green tee flavor ang Haagen Dazs?!?!?

jane said...

mr. baker,
thanks for the words of comfort. bahala na si batman kapag dumating si boss prinsipal, para siyang nag trip sa zoo.

puto binan? wala niyan dito, although the closest, yummiest puto that i've had is the bibingka by manila sunset sa jersey city. meron din yata nun sa bergenfield, sa bamboo grill.

as for the haagen dazs... limited edition lang yung flavor na yun. better get some while you can, otherwise, mitsuwa is your best bet. mas masarap naman doon kasi soft serve yun green tea ice cream nila, hindi lasang lupa. not the HD tastes like it, HD's is pretty good actually. bili na!