Tuesday, March 25, 2008

'til tuesday

background music : "wind it up" by gwen stefani


i should be in panic mode right now.

i still have not done my taxes.
i have an observation on thursday and still no lesson plan. i tried to be inspired by lounging in the shower, but my skin got all pruny and still no bright idea....

i just got the monster book of "nj's self help guide to divorce" it is massive. i think about 200 pages. makes me think if this book will change the way i feel about reading in general.

i have about less than $10 in my wallet until friday.

and i am still smiling.

what is wrong with me?

nothing. because i realize that if i panic, it will not make things any better.

no cash? okay then, no dunkin donuts coffee until friday. this is why i have a personal coffee maker, for days like these. no quizno's salad either... i just bought some fresh produce from my last $20 yesterday. pantry is stocked? check. this will actually be good for me. i'll see how i'll fare without spending.

scared? nah.

so i wake at 3 something today. chatted with a few friends. and in a while i will work out. i'm positive that by 7 am i would have a few options for my lesson.

and by 3 pm, the school day will be over.

by 5 pm i would start my taxes while waiting for my laundry to finish.

and by 7 pm i will start reading at least the first chapter of the monster book.

it's all good. jane says this is all do-able.

noo-ni-noo-ni-noo.


2 comments:

Panaderos said...

If it makes you feel any better, I haven't done my taxes either! Waaahhh!!! Best of luck with the observation on Thursday. You can do it!!

jane said...

talaga? that makes me feel better indeed! thanks for the good vibes, i'll need that!