Wednesday, March 19, 2008

midweek round up

background music : someone like you by shawn colvin
while i was noo-ni-noo-ning during my break at school i have thought of this long winded blog post of the days past. but right now i am exhausted so bullet style tayo ha?

1. watched 3 movies over the weekend : into the wild, why did i get married and august rush. all excellent and entertaining movies. i cried my eyes out as i was watching "why did i get married" it involuntarily summoned emotions and issues i best forget. i can relate to sheila's character. and i do hope that my troy will find me. august rush is a cute movie. i have a crush on jonathan rhys myers now.

2. my mom celebrates her 49th birthday today.

3. celebrated st. patty's day with moonshine, matt and jonah. we had yummy corned beef minus the cabbage. moonshine fed us well. burp.

4. Z visited me tuesday night and just came home an hour ago. and guess who's driving down to visit him today after school? yeah. humor this lovesick biatch. we're still new in the dating game.

5. i am keeping my eye on this fab pair of pink sandals from nine west. i really really like it. if i find it in the mall this weekend, i will get get get it. screeee!

6. i am beginning to show some claws in my classes. zero tolerance to disrespect and abusive language is my mantra now. in my afternoon classes, i have an average of 3 kids.

7. bruce had a sore eye so we spent an hour or two yesterday and had a new headlight bulb installed. had his tires rotated and re-torqued. i think bruce enjoys the long drives we take to and from Z's place. somebody once said that given his sporty make, it's a shame i only averaged about 30 miles a week with bruce. not anymore! with the spring just around the corner, i'm planning to visit L, N and P in MD. woo-hoo!


8. i have my final observation next week. this time it's our principal who will observe me. i'm thinking of bribing my kids 48 lbs of jolly ranchers to be in their best behavior....


9. celery sticks is good with cottage cheese.

10. mott's peach and mango flavored applesauce is a yummy guilt-free dessert.

11. a tall, dedimpled and seemingly quiet and conservative czech boy can crack me up in the most serious and irreverent ways. i think i have met my match in deadpan black humor.

12. i am wearing blue jeans and bright red lipstick to school today. schwing.


3 comments:

egm said...

Shoes are adorable. I saw this pair in yello but this blush pink pair is way cute.

Panaderos said...

Jane,

Best of luck with the final observation and Belated Happy Birthday to your dear mom!

Have a great weekend, buddy. :)

Anonymous said...

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is surely a one hunk hottie! He is my latest greatest find.