Thursday, May 15, 2008

nothing much

i can't believe the weekend is just around the corner.

last weekend, bruce and i visited Z and spent time just lounging and talking and talking. we visited a bicycle shop in his city and made inquiries about the tandem bike. Z is determined to teach me how to ride a bike before my 7th period boys beat him to it. while looking at bikes, the obvious just got clearer : i am really short. really.

had a treat of tiramisu from one of their local patisserie. the only tiramisu that can top this is moonshine's own creation which i have yet to taste (hint hint, my birthday's coming up)

had some of the spiciest buffalo wings i've encountered. my lips went angelina jolie-esque.

that like cinderella, i should head back home at a certain hour. night driving is really not for me.

the patch is doing its job, and with my posse behind me, i feel my fight against the deadly puff is getting easier every day.

i should never cut my bangs by myself.

i should get an inexpensive guitar tuner soon.

the moldy peaches' anyone else but you is my fave song of late.

lubsi is coming to town.

bipolar burr is also coming to town.

i will experiment in my kitchen and whip up segedyn gulas to treat Z.

i will eat one serving of yoghurt daily.

prune juice is the bomb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree. don't cut your own bangs. :)