Sunday, August 17, 2008

tagged : nicknames

since i am taking a break from my summer reading, patulan na nga ang tag ni timmi.

List ALL the names you were called by and the people/person who called you that. Tag at least 5 members of your contacts and give a comment on their site for them to know they've been tagged.


Joffin-Mari = my real name. my mom's name is maria josefina. o di ba, mini me talaga.

Joffin-Mari Therese = my baptismal name. di bagay ang therese sa akin, swear.

Joffin = this is what most people call me. mostly my family and classmates.

Pipin = i have a cousin who used to call me by this name because he can't pronounce F properly.

Tupin = my cousin Chino used to call me Ate Tupin, i dunno what's up with that, i guess J and F are both difficult to say for toddlers. my other younger cousins call me by this name also

Jupi = Fanny calls me this. sometimes, er herbovore bro calls me by this name, among other things.

Jop = My very close friends call me this.

Jop-Jop = this was what my HS barkada used to call me in our early highschool days.

Mamajop = college brods and sisses call me this, i think because of our band Mamajammas.

Ms. Baril = UPRHS my screen name in my teaching years in UPRHS and South hell.

Ms. Durga Baril = my second batch of students from Rural High sometimes called me this. I was in my Hindu mythology phase back then.

Ms. A = is what my high school kids call me.

Jane = is what strangers call me. When Z wants something, he calls me by this name also. This was my screen name in the site where we met.

Jane Gunne = abangan sa suking tindahan.

No comments: