Saturday, August 23, 2008

three day round up

1. dallied into bestbuy to finally get a replacement battery for click. salivated over an Asus Eee pc. mura lang, $449 lang. but no, i think i'll have to wait for my Mac book that comes with my new course in grad school.
2. cleo invited me over for dinner. yummy green bean in tomato sauce dish. salad and lots of coversation. walked off the calories after that.
3. watched The Cho Show with Chocnut. he, in TX and I, on my couch with the phonr cradled on my right shoulder. twas my first experiece in tv watching on the phone. we agreed to make it a date next week.
4. FRIDAY - hopped on bruce at 10 am to go visit Aneta, an hour away from home.
5. had the longest car ride and traffic. 2 major accidents. i hate route 80. what would've taken me 1 hour took me 3 1/2 hours!!!!
6. had yummy polish food and great conversation with aneta about oh, almost everything. tee-hee.
7. have i told you i have the best friends ever?!
8. got back on the road home.
9. decided to navigate route 46.
10. that was loooooooong.
11. somehow found myself on route 3 then garden state parkway, and finally route 4.
12. home sweet home.
13. torturing started today at 7:30 am
14. went to target
15. went to trader joe's to get some healthy frozen food.
16. had a small cup of yolato's mango and dulce de leche ice cream. forget about mitsuwa's green tea ice cream for now.
17. wrote a letter to my grandparents.
18. finally sitting down to make a list of things to do.
19. busy day tomorrow.



No comments: