Thursday, August 21, 2008

two week countdown

i'm back from a week's hiatus of some sorts. i don't usually like vacations because i tend to be idle instead of doing productive things. i need some sort of work to keep me going.

thank goodness J called me and scheduled a back to school daily torturing sessions with my two favorite korean-american kids. what a sweet reunion.

my richard is already 12. he's already two inches taller than me, and as sweet and as thoughtful as ever. we are discussing the good earth by pearl buck, his summer reading novel. olivia, 11 is getting lovelier everyday. she and i both finished reading rick riordan's sea of monsters. another convert, mwehehe.

as a bonus we are watching the odyssey. i'm still thinking if i should buy the good earth dvd.

tomorrow, i will visit aneta and her boys.

a totally unrelated topic, i am obsessed with french manicure and pedicure. what makes it sweeter for me is i know i'm saving at least $35 for doing my own nails. and look mom, i can color my nails and toenails within the lines. why didn't i have these coloring/painting skills when i was in elementary schools? tee-hee

chocnut said his current obsession is the pedi egg. he says his feet are as soft and smooth as a babe's booty. i wanna. i wanna.

my manicure and pedicure obsession is brought to you by youtube .

bow.

summer's almost over.

sigh.


No comments: