Thursday, August 28, 2008

the calm before the storm


i'm still spinning like a top on caffeine to the google power.

i know i've said a couple of times that i don't like having long periods of "vacation." i don't like it because i get lazier by the day.

but lookie now. i'm stressed out because i feel like i'm about to hit a whole mess of stress and work.

thank goodness for karen. she is my organic happy pill. she keeps me grounded and she slaps me if need it.

so noo-ni-noo-ni-noo.


two happy bits of news.

my friends S and L gave birth to little tyler.

sweet.

and then,

i got the "torturing" job that i've been praying for. yey!!!! richard and olivia are a bit sad to know that this new job means they won't be seeing me,not that they need me. i am but one soldier in an army of tutors hired to assure them of academic success in the stressful and ever competitive world of private schools.

i am very happy at this prospect because this will definitely help me in saving money. thank God for this blessing talaga.

i am very excited and kinda anxious about starting grad school. i hopefully i will hear from my admissions rep. i am mailing my scholarship application tomorrow, finally. i hope i make it i hope i make it. please. please please.

in other news cleo and i have been prepping for the start of the school year -- clothes-wise. she got me to consider wearing skirts.

but wait

pencil skirts.

we'll see how my logs look in them.

i know my number one fan approves of the stern teacher/secretary look. having a new principal this school year made me realize i have to rethink my work outfits. have to look the part. stacy and clinton will be so proud of me.
a shout out to candy : dude, i found uniqlo this tuesday. i love it. great basics. you're right of course. saw some lovely astro boy tees and naturally i thought of you.

a drink with gay bf #3, weekend torturing and cleaning up de crib, and a weekend with Z just before school starts.



No comments: