Thursday, October 18, 2007

iskul bukol and getting my toes wet again

music : these are days by the 10,000 maniacs

today concludes my babysitting job at the alternative school. of course spending 7 hours a day with each other, it couldn't be helped that i've bonded with them.

the three kids worked very well today. z went back to regular school and another 7th grader, v joined x and y. v was upset to know that i will not be there tomorrow. x and y are due back to regular school because they finished their 3 day suspension. v has until tomorrow.

tomorrow and saturday i go back to the liquor store in manhattan.

my former principal asked me to cover an overload 8th grade class tentatively until the end of november. starting monday i will be a long term sub back at my old middle school, so i am thrilled. so are my colleagues. i am excited to go back because i do miss my family at the middle school, and i miss the kids. i'm now excited to plan my wardrobe for the next several weeks. patay, kung kelan wala na akong pantalon na kasya sa akin. noo-ni-noo-ni-noo.


i must say that i will miss my co-workers at the liquor store no matter how short a time i've worked there. they are all good people. but my heart calls me back into the comfort of the classroom.

i hope things will work out well.

may the force be with durga.

1 comment:

mapet said...

i was going to say good luck but i know you're a kick*ss teacher so you probably don't need it! :D