Tuesday, October 16, 2007

sleepless in jersey

i just got off ym talking to my dear friend M. it was great to reconnect with her again.

today, or rather, yesterday i subbed at the same kindergarten class. i saw my "fiance" who was thrilled to have me for half the day. i had fun with the munchkins.

later today, until thursday i will play teacher/warden to the 7th graders who got suspended for duking it out on the hallway. my principal nodded in approval when it was suggested that i take on this assignment.

well, the good thing about this assignment is i get to chill for the next three days and catch up on my reading while the two finish their school work.


i have dinner dates with R and G, on thursday and saturday respectively. fag hag is very happy to go out with her boys.

No comments: