Tuesday, June 10, 2008

it's getting hot in hurrr

this is day two of half day school days for us here in northeastern
jersey. schools have opted to have abbreviated school days because
of the extreme heat. it makes me kinda giggle a couple of times
thinking maybe we're preserving what little brain cells we have left
before they melt.

meanwhile, clothes in my high school seem to get shorter, tighter, and
tinier to the point of covering nothing,much to the delight of my
boys. the hallways in my floor literally become catwalks of some sort
as the boys position themselves against the walls as they look at the
mostly skimpily clad girls sashay their way to homeroom, the girls'
restroom or lockers. they even have a point system for the girls.

the little prude in me just shakes her head and shrugs her shoulders.
what do you do? the kids of today...

but it is funny to note that even though my my boys are just like any
normal testosteroni teens, who oggle at girls who wear clothes that
leave very little to their wild imagination, they tell
me that they would not want their girlfriends to dress like hookers.
they want their girls to look decent. ha...

anyway,

here i am complaining about the sweltering heat and the AC not running
cold enough. shame shame shame on me tropical island gal. i'm
thinking of running a cold bath complete with ice cubes,coconut
scented bubbles.. and instead of the rubber ducky, maybe two or three of my action figures. ahhh the works.

No comments: