Monday, June 16, 2008

sa letrang N (today is brought to you by the letter N)

that's it folks. In the exciting game of BINGO my age can no longer be included within the limits and bounds of the letter I.

i am officially within the number family of the letter N.

gaahhh.

today i turned 32.

bow.


and today for the first time in 11 years, i am going to work because i want to say a proper farewell to my kids. thank goodness for half days.

i do not know what today and the rest of being 32 will bring. but whatever they may be, i know God's got my back. always did.

i would like to post a shout out to my MD friends lubs, nikki, ron and vince for celebrating with me last year. i am so thankful for your company and for your love.

bahama mamas. thanks for an unforgettable cruise.

my jersey/texas family charly, karen, christina and richard it is a blessing to ba a part of your lives.

thanks to all my family and friends who have been there.. always.

a simple lunch, a simple mass and a quiet dinner are what i hope for today.

and tomorrow.... i ride the bike.

yipee ya yey.







2 comments:

Anna said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Jop! May this year bring you more love & happiness that you could ever imagine.

Anonymous said...

happy!!!