Tuesday, August 28, 2007

from the geekette files

background music : bodyrock by hemp republic


guess what? my upstairs neighbors are at it again! i had intended to read further on american psycho, but with them upstairs, forget it.

i might as well play too.

not with that, perv!

i've been meaning to free my action figures from their asahi beer carton box which has been their prison for over a year now. tonight's the best night i suppose.

what joy! the geekette awakens. harharhar.

i pretty much dumped everybody on the coffee table,





but i took pics of my top picks for tonight.

here's my all time favorite mutant wolverine.




and my all time favorite master of the macabre, edgar allan poe. lookit the raven on his shoulder--precious.




i figured i'd add morpheus to the mix so wolverine can get really pissed at these morose blokes.





if i am stranded on a desert island and i can hang out with any character, i figured these three would make my list. poe can tell me stories until our rescuers come. morpheus can pretty much take me to the dreaming. and wolverine can rip these two apart if they annoy me.

alright. enough already. something tells me the upstairs neighbors are done. no?



from your resident geekette / the 40 year old virgin's dream girl

1 comment:

mapet said...

morpheus!!! gusto ko nyan!!! you were right, this entry made me smile. :D