Friday, August 24, 2007

home sweet home

jane is fun, but she's a handful. my apartment looks like my room in catalan beehive no. 1 (my college apartment shared with adinda,and la-u) magnified 10 times.
if my mom can see it now, she'll throw a fit!

i really should stop and clean-up. there are still boxes to be unpacked, laundry to be washed and folded. books to be shelved and mail to be sorted.

i have to stop drinking anything with caffeine. i'm like that catatonic kid tweek tweak from south park. my eyes are killing me, my head is rebelling but my fingers keep typing on this keyboard and my right foot is on auto thump, faster than that rabbit in bambi.


i wish someone can tell jane to clean my apartment and get her ass off my computer chair. she should also stop bothering all the people who are online on her YM and chikka messenger.

the question is : will she listen?

make a guess. bitch is a pain in the neck.

No comments: