Monday, April 14, 2008

10 things i know about me, (but you probably don't)

swiped this from my gorgeous cousin trina, but tweaked it a bit.

–Then at the end you tag 10 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
– Each blogger must post these rules first.
– Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
– Bloggers who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
– At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
– Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

here it is :

1. i used to pee standing up once in a while because the toilets in school were always dirty. until it got too complicated hitching up my school skirt.

2. i did not know that men can pee sitting down and can pee without an erection until i was 31.

3. i used to soak in a big bad ass batya waiting for my fingers to get all pruney. then i would play with them and pretend i have 10 chewbaca finger puppets.


4. i intentionally left my pink hello kitty school bag in the jeepney because i was so embarrassed with the dumb girly shit in the first grade. unfortunately, a wise ass do gooder returned it to my school. wah.


5. i have a habit of naming inanimate objects that mean something to me. ny car is bruce, my laptop is boo, my gps navigator is amy, and my phone's name is ube.


6. my all time favorite comfort food is puto.


7. when i order at restos and starbucks, i tell them my name is jane.

8. i do not like my coffee hot. i like it warm.

9. i eat green apples, strawberries and watermelon with salt.

10. i do not know how to ride a bicycle.


i'm tagging malatemail,panaderos,pinkfish, iggy, lemonpassion, svelterouge, shmoo,esti,gitay and jerrold.








2 comments:

Panaderos said...

Ok, I'll do the tag. Thanks for giving me an idea for my next blog entry. Hehehe

Panaderos said...

Done. :)