Tuesday, April 22, 2008

laundry list tuesday

yes watson, it's 6 am and i've been up since 4:30. it's officially day 4 of ze srping break and i am wide awake. why's that? because i don't want to spend my spring break sleeping that's why.

so i got out of bed, cleared my dining table, put on a gigantic flower print table cloth, readied the vase for tonight i shall cook dinner for two. and you know what virginia? i'm a little bit nervous because i haven't cooked in a looong time. what's for dinner? a skirt steak recipe courtesy of alton brown, a light salad, some potatoes, a faux strawberry shortcake and a bottle of cabernet sauvignon from jacek.

but this morning i'm going on a power walk with my friend cleo. then head to trader joe's for ingredients for dinner. make an appointment at the nail salon for girly stuff, head back home and clean my place. maybe we can go to the city tomorrow or go to the park to run.

thursday i leave for miami to join the girls for our much anticipated beam bum holiday...

have i packed? heck no....

1 comment:

Panaderos said...

Pack na! Malapit na ang Thursday! Hahaha

Like you, I also hate spending a good part of my vacation sleeping. I'd rather be up and about doing stuff or going places.

Have fun in Miami! :)