Wednesday, April 30, 2008

last day of holiday


i am going to bed as soon as i post this. got back from vacation at 2 am yesterday. called out from work from monday til today. i don't even want to think what my kids have done to the substitute teacher.

i had a fabulous time with my high school girlfriends. i am indeed blessed with the best friends in the whole wide world.

equally fabulous and sweet was a visit from Z after my vacation. he was so excited to see how much i have "tanned." he said he expected me to be much darker. his boyish grin accused me of using too much sunblock. of course virginia. if i soaked under the sun i might end up darker than my shadow. had dinner at tocino grill, hung out at home, checked out the new chicken wings resto next town then recapped my trip.

tomorrow i go back to school.

noo-ni-noo-ni-noo


1 comment:

Panaderos said...

Welcome back! Glad to know you had a great time in Florida with the girls! :)