Monday, April 21, 2008

what's in your fridge?



i like to know what's going on with my friends and family. what they've eaten for lunch, breakfast or dinner. i know my mom is always curious about how my apartment looks like. because i know she'll have a fit at how messy i can be, i'll only show you and her a peek at my fridge, or how it usually looks like. on my door you can see a variety of condiments : catsup, spicy catsup, a couple kinds of hot sauce, a bottle of wine,salad dressing, seltzer water...

then i have fruit and veggie juice, a liter of cider vinegar,soymilk,a couple of salad dressing sprays, little containers of caesar salad dressing from quizno's which i use as dipping for their flatbread. on the middle level i have a motley of jello, pudding, home made tuna salad. at the bottom i have a tub od whipped butta, a can of sliced peaches, bottles of wine, a bottle of tabasco and some chocolate chips from waay back (that i would toss out tomorrow), a tub of hummus.

and on my freezer, it's just ice cream...

what about you, what's in your fridge?

No comments: