Thursday, April 10, 2008

drag test

what, it's only wednesday?! gah!

i can't say i hate this week because we've been testing the past couple of days. good for me since i don't really have to teach anything this week, but my kids hate testing twice as much as the regular ed kids. sitting on their asses three hours the past couple of days is unbearable to them. torture for me. with nothing better to do, my kids turn their attention to li'l old me...

student 1 : miss, you got mad small feet!
student 2 : yeah i heard they tie their feet in china


student 3 : miss can i get a drink from your water bottle?
me : no! i already drank some of it.
student 3 : it's aiyt, if i drink it, that means we kissed.


student 4 : miss, how do we tell one asian from another?
me : rolls my eyes and secretly wish i can slap this child silly



when will the hurting stop?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, Jane, I hopped over from Panaderos' blog.

it's aiyt, if i drink it, that means we kissed.

forgive me, but I just couldn't stop grinning at that one, very original i think :)

I sincerely hope the rest of your week gets better.

Panaderos said...

It seems that some of those kids are masters of the art of harassment. :) Just kidding, Jane. The weekend's almost upon us. In spite of the rainy forecast, I hope you'll still have a great one. Take care.