Sunday, June 14, 2009

On Being A Potterhead

I am a Harry Potter Fan. I am such a huge fan I attended two midnight parties just so I can get my shaking and caffeine powered hands on the book as soon as it is released to the muggle world.


These pictures were taken on July 16, 2005. The pretty lady I am with in the picture, sporting the same Griffyndor rugby shirt is my partner in crime and bestfriend, Charly.

We had so much fun that night, and we got many compliments on our shirts, which we bough at Old Navy. We found some party pooper Slytherin students in our local Barnes and Noble so for the sake of the book, they agreed to take a photo with us.







1 comment:

jbb said...

Wow, a true fan. My brother took his son to pretty much every book opening going back to the first books. Lots of fun.