Sunday, June 7, 2009

Spoilers and Survivor

I admit. I was a survivor fan. Had I been a hardcore one, I would've really enjoyed visiting the spoiler sites. At some degree, I can understand the obsession and the mind play that came along with unraveling the mysteries of location, casting and order of contestants being booted off. The whole angle about ChillOne's real identity and the speculations that ChillOne may be Mark Burnett himself was fun reading for me.


It just makes me wonder : If total strangers can come together and rally behind a reality TV show. Can we turn this power of convergence for the common good?

I sure hoppe we're getting there.

1 comment:

jbb said...

Excellent observation, if total strangers can ban together for something they love, like a TV show, how about more critical things (that they might also love).