Monday, June 29, 2009

Getting an A

Dear Mr. J.B.,


I got my A because I am a more passionate "showgirl" in my classroom. I have learned to manage my time, resources and energy to come up with a bag of tricks i have designed for the entertainment, enjoyment and growth of my students.



I am a teacher reformed by my experience in teaching Special Ed. I smile more openly to my students and colleagues. I welcome each class with an unwavering vigor, because I know that I am blessed to love what I do.

I no longer seek to punish students who are lazy. I seek to recognize their efforts and their good points. When I enter a grade on the computer, I try to think far ahead into the future and see how a grade would impact my student's future?


I am now preparing for a presentation for my colleagues on how to enrich their bacg of tricks in the classroom using technology. I am excited to share with them the wonders of podcasting, short videos and, online collaboration. I am thrilled to help them befriend technology.


Thank you for being an A profoessor.

1 comment:

jbb said...

thank you for your contribution to a great class.