Thursday, September 27, 2007

the A train

background music : mrs. robinson by the lemonheads

yesterday i hopped on the A train to take me to the GWB Bus Terminal. The terminal was 32 blocks from my work. It's not a really long ride, probably 4 stops, but four stops is more than enough when you get to ride with crazy people.

well lucky me, instant mami. i rode with a mother and son crazy tandem. the mom was elderly and bound on a wheelchair. her son, not that much younger than her is another crazy person. mom would yodel eee-iii-eee-iii -ooo every two minutes. and her equally crazy son would always tell her to "stop that" after which he would hum the same old mac donald tune.

i wish i'd brought my zen mp3 player so i can "ignore" these two fools. today i did, maybe i looked crazy to some people, me shaking my head lipsynching regina spektor and MIA.

today i met the wonderful world of wines at work. methinks i'm gonna use my 20% employee discount to score me a cool bottle of domestic Riesling aptly named kung fu girl.




hey-aaaaaah! wapang! kachang!

noo-ni-noo-ni-noo

No comments: