Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Big Kahuna's Luau

prologue : yeah, this is jane. i kicked joffin's butt because she's been a wreck these couple of days, pms i tell you. but with this chick, p stands for pre-pro-and post. ladidadida.enough of that ****





so yesterday moonshine and matt held Jonah's first birthday party at the Fudali's lovely home. Adoring family and friends shared this joyous event with the Wellses. Here are some happy pics of the celebrant and the wonderful people who were there...


the proud parents and the cute big kahuna



moonshine's cousins alyssa and christine



joey and kim, matt's close friends since high school



this is kim again with her baby Hollie Jean and another friend Suzie



me and alyssa, goofin off because we both annoy moonshine with the lipgloss song, and come on, our lipgloss is really poppin' no?



here's me with Jonah when i managed to catch him as he was running around his party like the big kahuna that he is. by the way, this picture is also known as Lilo and Stitch (thanks, moonshine!)


the cake that undid a lot of diets


here's joey giving us awesome live music, (that's my epi btw, and dang epi never sounded that good when i play him, sigh)



and this is me and moonshine.


i had a great time at the party. it made my day happy indeed. thanks for all the food moonshine!


wicked party moments :

partygoer A to me : wow, nice tan, where'd you get it?
me : from my mom

partygoer x : oh look at you, you look like you came from some tropical island!
me : technically i did


hey moonshine, it's all good. you know i get a kick out of this. don't worry i'll be Jonah's personal hula girl anytime. glad to know my tan served its purpose adding authentic color to your luau. LOL.

Aloha wau ia 'oe
Lilo,
i mean,

jane

No comments: