Friday, September 7, 2007

play time



r and o are hanging out with me in the apartment. i was supposed to tutor their mom, but something came up and i had to keep them occupied for the next few hours. r and o have grown so fast. it's really quite incredible how i started tutoring them when r was just 4 and o 3. r is taller than me now but still the affectionate teddy bear. o has grown tall, skinny and talkative. it makes me proud to be their tutor and sometimes part time mom. here are pics of our goof fest....



me and r look how tall he is now!



and this is me an o. she's really a cutie no?



these two love hanging out in my apartment. i dunno why since their house is hhhuuuugggeee. i guess they love the sense of clutter around my place. these two are begging for filipino food. should i feed them? noo-ni-noo-ni-noo.

2 comments:

Iggy said...

payatot! :P you look great.

jane said...

hahaha, camera trick lang yata yan! salamat. medyo late in the game na, pero go go fitness na itoh!