Wednesday, September 26, 2007

pooped

music : one angry dwarf by ben fold's five


okay. i literally just got home 10 minutes ago. how pathetic is that? i've been up since 5am, went to j for power walk at 8:30. worked from 11-5. took a train, then bus to j's house. tutored j and olivia until 9pm.

thank goodness my exercise despot has decided to give me free time tomorrow. yey! i can run in the morning, do my food shopping before i hop on the bus to work.

today, n taught me how to make price labels and barcode stickers for wines that don't have barcodes.

i also witnessed my first irate customer showdown. good thing he wasn't angry with me. well, he kinda snarled at me and told me "well, finally, someone spoke english in this store!" he was not a happy tippler, that one.

work is okay, still optimistic. i learned a lot about wines today. tomorrow, i don't know what j will have me do. my co workers are fine. they just speak spanish most of the time, unmindful of the fact that i can understand what they're saying.

No comments: