Sunday, September 23, 2007

sundae sunday

this weekend was a weekend of ice cream overload. maggie moo's. rita's. costco frozen yogurt and another rita's sundae. damn, i've never eaten so much ice cream in my life!

i think i'll clean out my freezer when i get home. if i see another pint of ice cream i'll just about throw up.

just came back from janice and edrick's home for dinner. we had kare-kare and ampalaya (bitter melon) and you know, my enemy called rice. well, i do look forward to my exercise routine to burn off all the food i ate this mini holiday.

football was fun. there's something cute about watching those boys in tights beat the crap out of each other. harhar. my boys won over the red skins. hmm, maybe i can get to watch a live game back in jersey.

tomorrow, i head back to jersey and go back to reality. it sucks that i gave up tv three weeks ago. tomorrow is heroes' season premier. i won't get to see my crush mohinder suresh. sigh.

i got my fill of the full moon, the stars and crickets tonight. jersey girl's going to head back home to the lull of trains and lamplights. i'll be back here in bowie. hopefully sooner rather than later. lubs has been giving a mighty fine sales pitch. library of congress, fairfax county and a neighborhood comics shop? we'll see.

for now, it's back to jersey for me and bruce.

No comments: