Tuesday, September 11, 2007

random ramblings

i don't know what hit me but man am i tired. i slept well enough but i feel like i've been through a college org initiation all of a sudden sans the random tasting of red hot chilli peppers.

must be the running around trying to find r's blasted soccer field last night.

speaking of soccer, i'm supposed to go to my first practice tonight, but i can not find my tube socks anywhere. maybe i can go w/o shin guards today? yeah, that's smart, my logs will be riddled with bruises. nice.
i'm too lazy to go over to modell's before practice. brat. brat. brat.


oh well

or maybe i'll just go on thursday and buy the socks later.


godiva hazelnut vanilla coffee with lots of unsweetened soy milk tastes so good.

happiness: i found guitar chords to frente's version of bizarre love triangle. it's quarter before 6 am and i am strumming epi (my hand me down epiphone) like crazy.

haay, another day of school. and here i am thinking of cutting. i'd drive down river road, find a shady spot and watch the ferries pass to and fro manhattan.

or maybe i can find that magic secret passage to los banos, play with shaq,listen to my mom talk about her students, have tea with my grandma and annoy the hell out of my brother, jp.

or, i can get my ass off this chair, take a shower and get ready for school.

growl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love bizarre love triangle; i can't wait to hear you play it.
Don't wipe yourself out too hard!

jane said...

don't worry moonshine, i'll play it just for you!