Wednesday, September 12, 2007

screee!!!!

living in north nj rocks because we get to benefit from other people's holidays. tomorrow and friday we have no school in observance of Rosh Hashanah.
a four day weekend. yeah baby!!!!

ramdom updates :


no soccer last night. coach said we did not have enough peeps to scrimmage. first soccer practice slated tomorrow.

never drink more than 6 fl oz of coffee while driving, especially if your destination is more than 3 miles. durga made a quick 180 after being stuck waiting for the 67,0000 train cars to finish passing through.


my aborted trip to modell's save me approximately $20. because i was so pissed at myself for pissing so often, i forced myself to hunt my shin guards and tube socks. now my closet is a whole new mess.

thanks dad for the lovely logs/ calves. with my shin guards, i look like freakin astroboy in drag. oh well, i may have use for these babies yet.

coach ernie tells me he wants me to play my first game next thursday. first, i told him he hasn't even seen me run and when he does he might change his mind. then, i told him i may sit that one out. i still have work on friday, plus the long drive to MD so, yeah, i think i might want to be alive until then.


scored a few knit tank tops from j this afternoon. i must've looked pathetic in my old navy baggy jeans, but cute H&M top.
j is bent on making me her exercise bitch this fall. it's all good, i'm up for that. first there's soccer, then she wants to walk down and uphill the park by the hudson river, then she wants to do tae-bo. arrgh. i want to be fit, not die of exhaustion!

anyway, i really liked the top and skirt she gave me. it's not something i would pull out of the store, but when i put it on, i like the chick in the mirror smiling back at me, by god, i am a girl!!!


i ordered something online last night. i can't wait to get it!!!! joffin the dork is so excited.

i chose to buy an aquaman t-shirt instead of a cute isaac mizrahi dress from target. i feel kinda stupid or course, but i figured dresses can come and go, but an aquaman t-shirt? gotta have it.

moonshine, bizarre love triangle is shaping up pretty well. i might even play it for the big kahuna before the guests arrive on saturday.

alright, let me drink my freshly brewed coffee to start my weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woohoo!!! Our very own birthday concert.